Deluxe listings are in order of their start date to reward loyalty – especially those that have been with us for many years! If you are looking for a specific deluxe listing, click the name below to jump directly to that deluxe listing. Please look below the deluxe listings for our free listings in alphabetical order.
I have been breeding Ragdolls now for many years and I never thought that my heart could belong to anything else other than a Ragdoll ………. but I must say, that I am totally besotted with this breed, the ‘Norwegian Forest Cat’.
I cannot believe how loving and infectious they are, how intelligent, fun and absolutely beautiful ……….. they are everything rolled into one beautiful elegant package.
If you would like to know more about the breed, and would like to speak with us, please give us a call on 07 54955260 or 0419955250
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, or just chat with you about this beautiful breed 🙂
You can contact us on +61 7 54955260 or 0419 955 250
[Deluxe Listing Started 7/30/2016]
Get A Deluxe Listing!
Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year.
For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page.
*To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner!
– Semi-long haired cats with good temperaments, unique personalities and exquisite face types. (Massachusetts)
– Burmese, Asian Shorthairs, Somalis, Siamese and Orientals and Norwegian Forest (Ireland)
De Logronyo Catterie
– Breeding family of British Shorthair, Longhair, Scottish Fold and Highland fold (Spain)
DK Musplheim NFO
– Loving cattery focusing on temper and fur-quality – all colours. (Denmark)
– We’re cat cattery located in Poland works with MCO, NFO and PER (Poland)
– CFA registered Norwegian Forest Cat Breeder. We breed for health, temperament and confirmation. (Delaware)
– Domowa hodowla kotÃ³w syberyjskich, dostojnych, inteligentnych i przymilnych 🙂 (Poland)
Tana Bru Cattery
– We are a small home-based cattery located in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. (Pennsylvania)
– Siberian and Norwegian Forest Cats of Champion Lines. Bright, healthy, hardy cats. (Nevada)