Deluxe listings are in order of their start date to reward loyalty – especially those that have been with us for many years! If you are looking for a specific deluxe listing, click the name below to jump directly to that deluxe listing. Please look below the deluxe listings for our free listings in alphabetical order.
Burmese cats and kittens, all four CFA colors. Kittens shipped in USA only. Raised in a loving home, love packed in fur.
Jo Lynn Page
[Deluxe Listing Started 4/28/2003] [Deluxe Listing Updated 12/6/2019]
A small Cattery located in Nova Scotia, Canada. We are proud to have National and Regional winning Cats in our program. Our star is Yash Kai of Seasedge who is a two-time Best Cat in Canada. His daughter, Seasedge Nixie was 2nd Best Kitten in Canada. Our kitties are intelligent, extremely affectionate and make wonderful family pets.
[Deluxe Listing Started 5/21/2019] [Deluxe Listing Updated 11/3/2020]
Get A Deluxe Listing!
Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year.
For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page.
*To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner!
– Bajimbi has been breeding show winning or couch dweling cats fo 40 years from the same location (Australia)
– All kittens are bred from Grand Champion and National winning lines. Will ship. (Maryland)
– Burmese cattery existing since 1990, located in Montreal, Quebec. CFA National & Regional winners. (Quebec)
– Burmese, Asian Shorthairs, Somalis, Siamese and Orientals and Norwegian Forest (Ireland)
Kennbury Asian & Burmese Cats
– A founder breeder of the Asian cat. Established 1984. Quality lines. Health & temperament priority. (United Kingdom)
– Registered TICA/CFA Burmese in four solid colors. Health & genetic defect guarantee. (British Columbia)
– Breeding adorable Burmese for health, temperament & type. Breeding for quality not quantity (Australia)
– CFA Registered Tonkinese & Burmese kittens with purr-fect personalities!! (Ohio)
– Dedicated breeders of healthy, outgoing kittens of all colours. Based in Perth, Western Australia. (Australia)
– I have been happily breeding for 19 years now and I am a registered breeder with NSW Cat Fanciers Assoc. (Australia)
– Breeding fun loving sociable kits home reared for type health & temperement. (Australia)
Suncoast Burmese Cats
– Traditional burmese since 1982 – lovingly home raised – sable/champagne/blue & platinum (British Columbia)